Public Buses to Hinjewadi from Pune & PCMC area

Hinjewadi is a IT Suburb near Pune City where India's leading software companies have set up their offices. It is situated near Hinjewadi Gaon, near Wakad on Pune Bombay Highway. At Present, very few buses are plying between Pune City, Pimpri - Chinchwad and Hinjewadi. We want to increase the public pressure on the government and concerned authorities to provide suitable transport facilities to this Pune - IT City. Please enter your valuable comments. "Boond Boond se hi Sagar banta hai...."

Monday, September 18, 2006

mindblogging: Bus bahut hua

mindblogging: Bus bahut hua

You can see how Kirthi got irritated by the attitude of PMT bus controllers at Corporation bus stand... Nice reading.. Do visit following blog

http://blogudown.blogspot.com/2006/04/bus-bahut-hua.html

4 Comments:

  • At 1:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am the kind of guy who loves to taste radical stuff. Currently I'm making my private solar panels. I'm doing it all by myself without the help of my men. I am utilizing the net as the only way to acheive this. I encountered a truly brilliant site that explains how to make pv panels and wind generators. The place explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

    I'm not really sure about how correct the data given there is. If some guys over here who have experience with these things can have a peak and give your feedback in the thread it would be grand and I would highly value it, cauze I really take an interest in [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

    Tnx for reading this. You people are great.

     
  • At 10:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This really is the proper site for anybody who wants to search out out about this topic.
    You recognize so significantly its practically challenging to argue with you (not
    that I actually would need...HaHa). You positively put a new spin on a subject
    thats been written about for many years. Wonderful stuff, just wonderful!


    my website precision nutrition cookbook download

     
  • At 8:17 am, Blogger Vikrant said…

    There has been complaints from 2006v...
    But I dont think anyone has taken any action on this ....the buses aee over crowded......frequency of buses are pathetic horrible non sense ....it is so so difficult to commute .....with all the taxes paid ...this corrupted rascals are giving this service to people .....all they need is one tight slap so that they come to their senses and stop begging and cheating people ......

     
  • At 8:19 am, Blogger Vikrant said…

    It was just today that I had to wait for 1 hour 20 minutes to get a bus from hinjewadi...feeling like bashing this corrupted rascals.....stop cheating people ...remember whatever u do comes back ....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home